Athens time

Saturday 20 March 2010

A week has gone by....

Time flies, and especially when you have such a lot going on....

On the home side I have been doing quite a few very early morning drop offs at school to get youngest to the bus for tournaments etc... 4am for the alarm clock a tad early for me and so am just the teensie weensie bitsie tired (didn't want to exaggerate but multiply that by umpteen times :-)

Then I have been working very very hard on my mystery quilt. Not a mystery to me as I know what it looks like and also for whom it is!! A lady who so well deserves it but that is as much as I can say at the moment...

A friend also helped me to get all my photos in Picasa so I can start organising them into folders and make a system where I can actually find them when I need them! I am very grateful for that but.... I have discovered I can now not get them out and on the blog!

Oh me and technology.... There is a blogger button on the bar at the bottom. So I thought I'd select a photo and then click on the blogger icon... nothing happens... I cannot drag either and sending anywhere I did not manage .... So now I can get stuff INto picasa... but not OUT!!

So till I have figured that out ... no photos..... (or I have to leave eeeeeeverything on the SD card in the camera... which sort of defeats the object of organising them on the computer....mmmm)

I may be a while on that one......

Bee blocks next !

Hope you are all having a good weekend!

No comments: