Athens time

Monday 1 March 2010

We have a Winner (actually two...)

I know you are all coming by to see who won!

So without further ado....

Number 9, belonging to DeeRoo.... Congratulations Dolores! As you are the first one drawn, you get the first choice. Please let me know whether you would like me to send you the blue fabric or the garden one.

And number 2. This is Jackie from Cantonvillage Quilts. Congratulations Jackie, please send me your address and as soon as I have heard from Dolores, I will send you the remaining prize.

Update: Dolores has chosen the garden fabric, so the blue FQ's will be winging their way to Jackie!

8 comments:

dolores said...

WhoooHOooooo!! Thanks so much Marg...I really needed some cheering up and this did the trick!!

Congrats to you too Jackie!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! They are beautiful and I will definitely put them to good use. Congrats to DeeRoo as well. Thanks again, Marguerite!

Evelyn said...

Congrats to your winners, and to you too! (I didn't want to comment on the last post, because lord knows I don't need more fabric - ha!)

Jo said...

congrats to your winners, hope they enjoy their fabrics. Will you let us know what you win?

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh well done to you lovely lucky ladies. Boo hoo to the rest of us!

Lynz said...

Well done, girls! And a big slap on the back to you, Marg, for being so lovely and giving away pretty things!!

LJ said...

Awww I saw your giveaway too late!! I missed it. Congratulations to the winners!!

I'm glad you won Rafael's mum! I voted for you!!

dolores said...

MARRRRGGGGGG!! A black cloud was hanging over my day...even though the sun is out. Went to the mailbox and what greets me it s lovely parcel from England!! Thanks so much Pal!! I have a big old grin on my face now...and a red nose from snuffies!:)

What really made me smile was the wee bitty little clothespin with the heart!! I have it clipped to my Easter tree!!
xo