Athens time

Sunday 2 August 2009

I have been Tagged !!

Oh, it was ages ago....and I kept saying... ok, watch this space... and then got waylaid....

Here we go then.... I was tagged by Lauranie, who said the following;

Ok girls....here are the rules:
List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy
Mention and link to the person who tagged you
Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along


Now I was thinking about it and came up against the word "Unimportant".... You cannot say then e.g 'spending time with my family', as that is VERY important so that is out...

Then, thinking on, I realized that all the UNimportant things that DO make you happy, are actually VERY important just BECAUSE they make you happy.... so they ARE important therefore... So basically, this task cannot be done! Lol!

Overthinking much? I thought so...

So here are a few things that make me happy.... (oh six, sorry, I am not very good with this keep to the rule thing...)

1)the times that you know that everything is done and you can do absolutely nothing (or sew!)
2)the times you are doing the above and you don't get interrupted....
3)when my dog is enthousiastic and makes me laugh or comes to me when I am sad
4)when the sun shines, the waves are lapping on the shore and the world seems to stand still for a moment...
5)when your new fabric comes through the post and it is even better than you imagined it
6) and the KILLER fabric SALE (couldn't agree more... copied that one... now wouldn't you?)

I am not going to tag... but amongst my regular commenters there might be some that feel called to the task? (or anyone else of course...)

Want to play everyone? Please join in! (and let me know you have done so and tagged back to me.. I like to know.. I am nosey like that!)

1 comment:

Lauranie said...

You have an EXCELLENT point! All of the above mentioned things are VERY important because they make you HAPPY!! Well done! :)